So, what is everyone's status?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hcho3, Jun 17, 2010.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

What is going with everyone about iphone 4? Did you pre-order? If yes, where? If not, what are you waiting for?

I will start off with mine.

I pre-ordered at bestbuy and they took my order (16GB white one) on June 15th. I realized and started to feel that bestbuy is not going to have it on launch day. I took a chance, but I was very uncomfortable about it because BB said they will sell whatever Appple gives them. I was told that they will have 45 units at launch at least, but now I hear 20 units per store. (not official)
    So, I called apple and got my 100 dollars coupon for iphone. I will be ordering iphone 16GB black from apple soon. If I don't hear anything from apple by June 24th about white iphone availability, then I am going with black and I will be ordering from apple.com. I seriously doubt BB will have white ones and I am now starting to think that they will not have enough black ones eve for people pre-ordered on day one. ( I was number 8 in line.)

What's your status?

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

3. fuzion macrumors 6502

Well, got home, pulled out the delicious margarita mix I bought yesterday [none of that fake stuff, 100% lime juice and agave nectar], half mix half milagro reposado tequila.. watching tv.. not paying attention.. feeling FANTASTIC

Delicious mix! Tommy's magarita mix made in SF California.

4. tekchic macrumors 65816

tekchic

Homemade meaty spaghetti here and a glass of red wine. Full and happy. :p

5. ziggyonice macrumors 68020

ziggyonice

Not ordering until white is available. End of story.

6. bowlerman625 macrumors 68020

bowlerman625

7. monksealpup macrumors regular