So what screen protector did you get for your 6+?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by l3uddz, Sep 26, 2014.

1. l3uddz macrumors 6502

Been looking to get a tempered glass screen protector for the 6+ but have been reading how a lot of the ones on sale now don't cover the screen fully, cover the front speaker/camera etc... Wondering what you guys have gone for?

2. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

Why would it want it to cover the speaker and camera?

3. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

SGP Crystal series, 3 per pack...got them on amazon for $6.99 or somewhere around there. Bought 2 packs.

They are very clear and i like them, just wish they would extend to the curved parts of the screen. They stop right where the curve begins so you can kind of see the break where the screen protector ends and the curve begins. Not nearly as noticeable as i thought it would as i new this would be the case before-hand.

I think the only way to get it to go over the curved edges would be to use a wet skin application, but those always have the orange peel effect which i hated and stopped using as of about 3yrs ago.

4. l3uddz thread starter macrumors 6502

I mean the glass ones on sale now apparently cover the microphone/front camera. Can't confirm as haven't bought one but that's what reviews are saying.

----------

Thanks, will check SGP crystal out!

5. groggy2333 macrumors regular

6. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

Zagg Glass for me. My best friend's boyfriend is a manager at Best Buy and got me a pretty great deal on one (and installed it for me, flawlessly).

7. damie45 macrumors newbie