So what was your Apple Store experience like?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by duelingdragons, Jun 19, 2009.

1. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

I went in Orlando, FL...

There was probably about 50 people already in line when I got there at 6:15...

They let people in the mall about 6:50, and they split it up into two lines (reserved/non-reserved)

I waited about 45 minutes, and I got this really cool chick that let me upgrade even though I wasn't the primary.

The whole process of actually getting the 3GS took about 5 minutes, it was crazy.

Good stuff.

2. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

I drove by and saw the loooooong line. I am happy FedEx is walking mine to me.

3. iTouchIt macrumors regular

Drove by mine at 7:45am this morning on the way to work and there were only 2 people standing outside chatting with the manager. Fedex is giving me the red carpet treatment today as well.

4. DamFu macrumors regular

DamFu

Waited in line for an hour till 7 only to be told that the primary on the account (wife) had to be there. Stopped by the AT&T store by my house and was in and out in 15 minutes with my new phone and home before 8.

5. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

Went to Birmingham (uk) Bullring store. Got there at 07:30, opened at 8. Got in half hour early as a personal appointment didn't turn up so mine was moved forward.

Saw a really nice assistant called Steph. She was really helpful and was all done in about half an hour. Phone didn't want to connect to 02 at first, but left the shop and by the time I got back into the office it was fine.

6. smr macrumors 6502a

You must have been just in front of me or just behind me in the queue, as I arrived about 7:30 as well!

My purchase experience at an AppleStore was excellent!! I could have saved quite a bit of time by going to an O2 store, but it was well worth the (short) wait in a queue.

7. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

I was the fat ginger bloke with a huge rucksack. My mate went to the 02 store - no queuing just a few people hanging around waiting. He thought sod it and came the Apple store.

8. sibruk macrumors 6502a

Kebabselector, what do a Passat and Smeg Fridge/Freezer have to do with the price of fish?!