So what's the best iPad 2 clear back skin?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by The JTizzle, Mar 21, 2011.

1. The JTizzle macrumors 6502

The JTizzle

Need one to go with my smart cover. What seems to be the best back skin? Looking for clear only plz. Thanks.

JT

2. gigemzach macrumors 6502

My best skins ever has been really awesome and pretty cheap.

3. rkdiddy macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

For the price I think it is pretty hard to beat BSE. They did a nice job of covering the corners.

Cheers!

4. The JTizzle thread starter macrumors 6502

The JTizzle

5. djkinetic macrumors member

i went wit the skinomi clear back, it looks great and they provide lifetime replacements should it be defective or it gets damaged =)

6. Stangs55 macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

I'd like to know this as well...but have yet to find the answer. I went with Wrapsol after some research, but if it was the "best" choice...we'll see...

7. vrillusions macrumors regular

vrillusions

Another vote for best skins ever. relevant forum thread (the actual reviews of it start around page 5 or 6). I like how it increases the grip of it. Seems to be self healing as any little mistakes like air bubbles go away after a few days.

8. jedolley macrumors 68000

Usually i'm a Phantomskinz fan, but since we are talking about just the back I have to give the nod to Best Skins Ever as well. I just finished installing mine, and it looks great. Out of all the iPad 2 "self healing" skins BSE did the corners the best. It's also has a great mix of smoothness and tackiness that makes it a perfect back skin.

As mentioned, BSE is probably the cheapest of the bunch, but this doesn't mean they are lower quality. IMO BSE is able to price their skins cheaper because they cut out the "fluff"... There is no fancy packaging, solution, crappy cloth or application card. All you get is the skins and your packing slip. Their instructions are online and most everything else you need can/should be already in your home.

9. djkinetic macrumors member

10. jedolley macrumors 68000

From what I can see it looks pretty good. However, your flash is covering up the corner shots. IMO, next to the port cut-outs, the corner design is the next most important part of the rear skin.