Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vegeta-san

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 4, 2006
I've had my MBP for a couple months now, and 39$ for this software REALLY sounds like a steal considering what it can potentially save....What's the verdict guys? Let's get down to the bottom of this and figure out if this is worth it or if there is a better software solutions out there or not.

ChrisA

macrumors G5
Jan 5, 2006
Redondo Beach, California
I've had my MBP for a couple months now, and 39$ for this software REALLY sounds like a steal considering what it can potentially save....What's the verdict guys? Let's get down to the bottom of this and figure out if this is worth it or if there is a better software solutions out there or not.

Had a notebook stolen last year. Insurance covered all but the $250 deductible. The quit making the model that was stolen so Alstate ought us the current "equivalent" model. If you have your data backed up getting a notebook stolen after it is a couple years old is a cheap way to upgrade

Check you home owner's insurance policy. You may already be covered. I was and coverage extends to things I take with me on while traveling.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.