So what's the thinnest cover around?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Apple-NoEscape, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Apple-NoEscape macrumors 6502

May seem a bit weird but, what is the thinnest transparent cover you can get for the iPhone (3gs)?
    I don't like how chunky the covers I have are, and I hate how much they change the shape and look of the phone.
    Problem is I hate the cases because I can't be bothered to take the phone in and out of them whenever I need to use it.
    I just want a really thin cover so that it will protect the phone from scraches but my phone will still look and feel like an iPhone. Is there anything like that?(uk btw)

2. andylyon macrumors 6502a

andylyon

I definitely got with the Zagg Invisible Shield. Google it.

3. Apple-NoEscape thread starter macrumors 6502

4. sakurama macrumors newbie

5. majordude macrumors 68020

majordude

6. STEVESKI07 macrumors 68000

STEVESKI07

7. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

I've tried the CaZe Zero 5 (0,5mm) UltraThin case, a well done product, some little watermarking on the back, good fit but very prone to scratch. It definitely needs an hardening coating :)

8. Apple-NoEscape thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the replies people.
    I really like the look of the carbon fibre one from dro concepts, may think about buying it, but for now I am going to go with one of the invisible shields that I can choose from, especially as a new iPhone is due out soon so why drop like £100 on something I may not be able to use in a few months :p Unless the iPhone this year won't change body shape at all that is, but as nothing has been released who knows...