So.....when's the next Keynote?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by alt75, Jun 12, 2007.

1. alt75 macrumors member

Not that I'm in a rush to get anything, perfectly happy with my computer but I definitely would get an ultraportable MBP if they come up with one.

My question is, when is the next big Mac event at which something like that might be released? And the one after that? Just so I can plan ahead...

PS you guys wasted so much of my time yesterday, reading page after page speculating about stuff that wasn't anywhere NEAR the mark... :rolleyes:

2. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

The standards are WWDC and MacWorld, those are the biggies. There is an event coming up in Paris, I think it is some time this summer. I saw rumors about it. There maybe a keynote and there may not be.

3. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

The next scheduled 'biggie' with a keynote from Steve is MacWorld SF at the beginning of January, but I'm sure they'll be at least one special event before then for the iPod.

4. alt75 thread starter macrumors member

And when is Macworld?

'Scuse my ignorance, I've only just re-entered a love affair with Macs - haven't had one since 1984 (not including a brief encounter with "Lisa" - is that the right name for her? I can't remember now, I was only a young 'un then)

EDIT: sorry, just saw Southernboy's response - ignore my question.

5. Igantius macrumors 65816

As Southernboy quite rightly points out, Apple does not rely on traditional keynotes to announce new products.

6. Igantius macrumors 65816

It'll be during in September - pretty sure there's always a keynote, but not always by SJ.

7. MacDonaldsd macrumors 65816

MacDonaldsd

There is nearly always a special event in august/september. But it is usually iPod related, but im sure there will be one if/when the new iMacs arrive.