So where is the Product Red sport strap?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by Eric5964, May 6, 2015.

1. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

They always have gone with a Red version of cases at launch, so I am really surprised that we did not get offered one yet? Any knowledge or thoughts?

EricE

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

3. AtheistP3ace macrumors 6502a

AtheistP3ace

Apple always seem to release a product red at some point. I am sure we will see it soon. Maybe WWDC?

4. susan12369 macrumors 6502

I'm watching for this as well. I was going to hold off on ordering any sport band until I saw that one, but did go ahead and order a black sport band earlier this week.

5. playaproved macrumors 6502

This.

I check the Apple Store daily looking for a red band. Sport or Leather Loop, I'm down for either one.

6. CharlesShaw macrumors 6502

CharlesShaw

Originally pre-ordered SS black sport band, but decided hours later at my April 10th try-on that I'd prefer to wait longer for what I really wanted, so I changed my order to the blue leather loop (June). This means I won't be enjoying my :apple:watch at the gym until I can buy that comfy, sweat resistant sport band in product red.

7. Mr.C macrumors 601

I'd love a Product Red sport band too. It would match the Product Red Smart Cover for my iPad.:D

8. spencer0922 macrumors newbie

Would love to see a red rubber strap as well! Any confirmation on this?

9. akonikui macrumors regular

None yet. For all we know, all of the special colors at the Milan event could have been one-offs. Red seems like a likely color for Apple to make, though. Maybe they're just working through a deal with the Product Red group.

10. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Still no updates that I've seen. Anyone else ever see anything about a release for a Red Sports Band? I'm really looking forward to buying one.

11. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

I really think if or when Apple release new sports band (or other band) colours, it will be front page news on most sites including this one. I wouldn't waste my time checking the Apple Store daily.

12. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

My money's is it'll be covered on the iPhone launch 'some exciting news'

13. iBighouse macrumors 6502a

iBighouse

I would buy a red sport band. I don't trust Apple's quality when it comes to leather products. I've had too many leather iPad and iPhone covers that look great for a while, but slowly the adhesives start breaking down and the things fall apart. I would hate to spend a lot of money on a leather loop only to have it be a leather piece of trash in a year.

14. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Went to the Apple Store today, was going to pickup a blue or green band. Couldn't do it, I want the red one:).