Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Wasn't the rumor saying that it would be released last week at WWDC 2010?

I think that they will be releasing it tomorrow. What do you think?

I really can wait any more because 10.6.4 fixes the bugs I have been having with Snow Leopard.

Bill Gates

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2006

Mr. Wonderful

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2009
Likely polishing it for the next 2 new machines, iMac and Mac Pro, or not. :p

They don't do that. Stop speculating that they do.

Either way, we're due for a new build. If it is coming this week, I would expect a new build on Monday or Tuesday and then a release to the public the following day, if error free. That or they had an extensive testing period of the build released last Tuesday before the final release.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA

I really can wait any more because 10.6.4 fixes the bugs I have been having with Snow Leopard.
The bugs that you have been having may have nothing to do with Snow Leopard. You would do well to ask the other members of this forum for help in addressing these issues.

Riemann Zeta

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
Yeah, Apple sure as hell is taking a long time to release this one. Interestingly, build 10F566 is fine, so I'm not sure what the hold up is.

PJohnson

macrumors member
Jan 30, 2008
An Apple store Geek told me he has seen the pre-release info and it would be about a month.

I don't care, I won't wait. I'm dropping off my MBP tomorrow for de-install of SL and re-install of Leopard. The wifi drop issue is driving me nuts.

SL won't go back on any Mac I own until that issue is confirmed as resolved.

Phil

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
An Apple store Geek told me he has seen the pre-release info and it would be about a month.

I don't care, I won't wait. I'm dropping off my MBP tomorrow for de-install of SL and re-install of Leopard. The wifi drop issue is driving me nuts.

SL won't go back on any Mac I own until that issue is confirmed as resolved.

Phil

That "geek" knows nothing.

10.6.4 and iTunes 9.2 will be released June 21st.;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.