Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjb1975

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2013
All I get is this on my notification center on my iPad mini. Yes, location services and weather are set to on. Where are the animations?

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 101

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
the weather animations are in the weather app.......on iphones. theres alot of questions around here tonight that could easily be answered either by searching or reading ios 7 material thats been posted on the net since june.

mjb1975

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2013
theres no weather app on iPads in the first place.. try it on iPhone or iPod Touch

Hmmm, could have sworn my mini showed sun or stars with the temp and the 5 day forecast from the notification center in iOS 6

akwarner

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2006
All I get is this on my notification center on my iPad mini. Yes, location services and weather are set to on. Where are the animations?

Just press on the weather info on that screen and you'll be taking to the full weather app and see the animations. Yes it works just fine on an iPhone.

Enjoy.

A.

Chargr

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
These are not in notifications, but in the weather app, which can be easily opened by clicking on the weather summary in "Today" tab of notifications.

I don't have the weather app at all, and when i pull the notification down, and click on "Today" Tab there is no weather shown.

It just says "Weather and Stock information provided by Yahoo!" no temperature, no animation, nothing else.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I don't have the weather app at all, and when i pull the notification down, and click on "Today" Tab there is no weather shown.

It just says "Weather and Stock information provided by Yahoo!" no temperature, no animation, nothing else.

if weather it turned on, sometimes it can take awhile or few tries before it starts showing up.

benji888

macrumors 68000
Sep 27, 2006
United States

Is your phone jailbroken? If so, I can't help you.

The Weather app comes with iOS, and you cannot delete it, so, I'm not sure where you're coming from.

You do have to have location services on.

Eresin

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2013
I have the iPhone 4 (not jailborken). I am in the UK. I have the weather app (powered by Yahoo!). Location services is on.
The weather DOES show in the my notification centre. When I touch it, it does indeed open the weather app.
But my weather is still not animated :( I have tried several times, restarted my phone several times. I've left it sitting on the weather app for a long time thinking it maybe just needed to load it all up.
Still no animation in the weather app.

Is it because i'm in UK, or does iPhone 4 not support it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.