So while everyone is thinking of heading off...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BMox, Apr 14, 2014.

1. BMox macrumors 6502

BMox

.... I'm coming back! :cool:

Had a great two years with the S3, N4 and now the N5. The time on Android was a good experience and would happily recommend people to go onto the platform, but I found that I don't actually use it to its full potential bar on the go downloads and just prefer the stock look, so the customisation aspect is wasted on me. Add in that I'm using my Apple products a lot more at the moment (Nexus 7 is being used as an alarm clock for example), it seems that I've been swayed back.

So come September I'll be getting my order in for a shiny iPhone 6 and a new iPad Air!

Can't wait!

2. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

i don't think many people plan on abandoning iOS devices. i know that if i were to get a s5 it would mess up my perfect apple ecosystem of iPad,macbook,Apple TV and iPhone. but welcome back and i also plan on getting the next iPhone as well as an updated air or mini.

3. BMox thread starter macrumors 6502

BMox

Going from some people's comments, Apples pricing is pretty crucial on whether they stay....

Im interested in getting an Apple TV as well.

4. CEmajr macrumors 601

Don't let the internet blogs/message boards fool you. Most Apple users are not going anywhere regardless of what the iPhone 6 offers.

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I'm not going anywhere even though I definitely wouldn't mind owning an Android device to play with. The ecosystem is just to good to pass on at the moment. All my stuff works rather seamlessly together now that iCloud is actually working predictably (for me at least).

6. rablat macrumors 6502a

rablat

And yet those same people will be in line on launch day regardless of Apples pricing.

7. SomeGuyDude macrumors 6502a

SomeGuyDude

Blogs and the tech sites want to make it sound like there's a big story developing. The real story is Android users are frothing for the S5, Apple users are frothing for the I6, and the narrow band people who aren't married to either are going to divide between the two.

Here's my wild prediction: the S5 will have Samsung's biggest showing yet, and then the I6 will have Apple's biggest showing yet.