Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
amateurmacfreak said:
And am I think only one who thinks it's funny when we don't know the gender of other members? :eek:
I'm the female minority, btw. :p

Yeah, I guess most people here tend to assume users are male unless they've mentioned otherwise, there was a thread on it awhile back I think. Its where handles like Goddess become useful. ;)

~Shard~ said:
I have mine in my profile - I have nothing to hide. Well, not much at least... ;) :cool:

Nudist.

Anyhoo, I've got mine up and have something in there for awhile, ever since the feature was added I think. I have more public pics than anyone so its not exactly hard to find out when I look like so I mostly just find my favourite one at the time, resize it to 150x150 and stick it up.

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
vniow said:

Anyhoo, I've got mine up and have something in there for awhile, ever since the feature was added I think. I have more public pics than anyone so its not exactly hard to find out when I look like so I mostly just find my favourite one at the time, resize it to 150x150 and stick it up.

great picture...you kind of look like bettie page...now you are going to have a lot of guys hitting on you since there are very few women on board here...i can think of less than ten who frequent these forums regularly

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
vniow said:
Heh, you're not the first to mention that. ;)

there is a young woman who lives near you, in prundale, named cindy who hangs around the santa cruz scene who looks amazingly like bettie page...you may know her...she likes the psycho billie scene

i used her on the cover of a punk album i made with my band in the 90s

but seriously, if you grow you hair longer, get bangs, and die your hair black, you will look as much like bettie page as anyone i have seen

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
England
I've always had one there. Guess i'm not shy.....or i'm very naive and don't mind potenital stalkers or mad jews ogling me (not that i'm anything to ogle at).

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
i've had an obscure picture of myself in my profile since day one. however i had pai mei in my profile pic for a while, just to see if anyone would notice. (people did ;))

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.