Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

davidhawkins123

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 21, 2010
England
i just want to no who is actually getting the new iphone, and not about "people" moaning about weather it can cook bacon or not ect.

also who has brought a zagg shield yet

and what colour black or white

plus are you going to get a bumper, if so what colour for what phone

Hellishness

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2010
Bay Area, CA
*Raises hand*

Will be nice to upgrade from an iPhone 3G.

Same situation. My 16GB 3G is getting stupidly slow...And i will definitely enjoy all the new features in the iPhone 4 :D
Right now I'm leaning towards a black iphone naked with a leather pouch style case for when its in my pocket.

asdff

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2010
california
I will be getting one for sure... not sure what color to get though. Will be my first iphone :)

White is nice, but black fames the screen very well...

Rubey81

macrumors member
Dec 21, 2009
I am. Been using my 3G ever since it came out and passed on the last one. So this will be a nice upgrade.

Still can't decide on the white or black. I have the white 3G which I like cause the back of it really doesn't show finger prints... I thought about that very reason for getting the white but something about the all white face just doesn't have me wanting that color. Plus I like in the black version the proximity sensor towards the ear piece on the phone blends in rather then it being totally noticeable on the white version.

So yeah looks like I am going black. :apple:

R

Mac'nCheese

Suspended
Feb 9, 2010
i just want to no who is actually getting the new iphone, and not about "people" moaning about weather it can cook bacon or not ect.

also who has brought a zagg shield yet

and what colour black or white

plus are you going to get a bumper, if so what colour for what phone

I would totally switch to At&T if it cooked bacon. mmmmmmmmmm

iMaconApple

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2009
Sunny Diego
I'm getting white 32GB keeping my black 3GS 32GB for back up plus it's jailbroken have put lots of stuff on it..will give 3GS to my dad if he wants it since there new to AT&T with family plan..I'm solo on mine with AT&T..

Ah white iPhone for a change had 1st iPhone and skip 3G..

SonicBoom1981

macrumors regular
May 9, 2010
My progression:

Philips C12/Nokia Matrix/Sony Ericsson T610 and W810i phones, then their X1, soon to be iPhone 4. It'll be my 6th mobile phone.

LordOBoogie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2009
Black 32GB. If I get a bumper, I'll get black. I will probably sell my 3GS after I get the new one activated.

chrmjenkins

macrumors 603
Oct 29, 2007
MD
My progression:

Philips C12/Nokia Matrix/Sony Ericsson T610 and W810i phones, then their X1, soon to be iPhone 4. It'll be my 6th mobile phone.

Oh gosh.

Nokia face-dial, motorola flip, motorola flip with color, samsung flip with color, samsung ach 310, iphone 8 GB, nokia face-dial, motorola krzr, iphone 3G, motorola droid, iphone 3gs, nexus one >>> iphone 4

:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.