So who is using giffgaff

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by davidhawkins123, Jul 1, 2010.

1. davidhawkins123 macrumors regular

Ok so when I got my iPhone 4 on release day I cut down a brand new sim and put it in. Giffgaff is so cheap compared to other carriers. Pay and go is, 8p min to any network, 4p text to any network and free data up too 100mb day till october. They also have taffrifs called goodybags which is basically a simplicity plan but you don't have to sign a 1 month rolling contact you just top up every month. The cheapest goodybags is only £5 for unlimited texts, hen £10 for 100mins, unlimited texts and truly unlimited Internet. They have £15 & £35 goodybags to. I personally think anybody with an iPhone that isn't on giffgaff has a screw loose. Oh and they also use 02 network so the coverage is ok/good but it's improving in october when o2 upgrade there network.

2. tirk macrumors 6502

tirk

My GF has just moved to GiffGaff on a new iP4. And GG have today halved their Goodiebag prices - genuine unlimited internet for £5pm, or 100MB per day for free if you top up once every 3 months. :D

3. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Ordered some sims last week, but not sure if we should change over after looking at this:

Free Mobile Internet:
    You lucky giffgaff pioneers can even enjoy free UK mobile Internet up to the 1st of October 2010. After that date, mobile Internet will be charged at 50p a day (if you use less than 2.5MB/day you'll pay less than 50p and if you go over 30MB you'll be charged extra at 20p/MB).

4. Pushkar macrumors 6502a

Alot of confusion over that but that if you don't top up at all.

If you buy one of the 'Goodybags' then Free Internet is part of the deal. :cool:

5. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Oh cool...... Just didnt want to transfer numbers over then find out we cant use their free internet.

They need to explain things on their site a little better.