So, who LOVES their iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mitch2742, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Mitch2742 macrumors member

Love mine. There seems to be minimal backlight bleeding (never would have noticed if I hadn't read about the issue) but it doesn't bother me at all nor is it distracting.

The Smart Cover is pretty cool. It's not perfect, but it works like it's supposed to and it's fun to show to people.

Flipboard is, so far, the app I've been showing off to my friends.

All in all, it's a great device so far. Can't wait for the wireless keyboard I ordered to arrive.

2. mysterygirl macrumors regular

ME!!! This is my first iPad and to be honest I've had some doubts about how I would really use it. But, after deciding to part ways with my netbook (which I never really liked), an iPad seemed like a reasonable replacement (for my specific purposes, at least). I can't tell you how pleased I am so far! This is also my first iOS device and I'm really impressed.

I'm not a fan of the Smart Cover and will be returning it to Apple. I've "pre-ordered" a Portenzo notebook case and will wait for that to arrive. I've also pre-ordered a skin from BSE for front of the ipad. I think between these two items, it will be enough protection for my use.

3. Surf Monkey macrumors 68020

Surf Monkey

iPad 1was awesome. iPad 2 is even better. I have no problems with mine so far.

4. nmills macrumors regular

I'm loving mine!! I also have bleeding which I never would have noticed had I not read about it here. I'm going to give it a few days and see if it bothers me. if it does, I'll exchange it. (64g white wifi)
    I'm loving the smart cover, too. I ended up with a poly one, since the colors were much nicer in person than on the computer. Plus ill probably be buying a third party case later.

It's fast, thin and sleek. So happy!

5. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

I have an iPad 1 and love it. I'm sure I would really love an iPad 2! Too bad I don't have an Apple store around to go look at one :(

6. gdeputy macrumors 6502a

gdeputy

I do love it, but it doesn't have that WOW factor of iPad 1.

Then again I also have an iPhone 4 and Macbook Air.. so lol.

7. erratikmind macrumors 6502a

erratikmind

The iPad 2 is my first iPad. My wife and I are having a great time with this device.

8. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

I love mine, but I think my kids like their iPad 1s better! The wife and I are definitely enjoying the new ones.

9. jdminpdx macrumors 6502

It's fantastic. I absolutely love it. I take it everywhere. People look at me cock eyed.