So, who successfully ordered from Apple's website for shipment? Who didn't?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Anthony T, Jun 15, 2010.

?

Did you order a phone for shipment through Apple, successfully?

1. Yes

32.7%
  2. No, I still keep getting errors.

67.3%
  1. Anthony T macrumors 6502a

Who successfully pre-ordered an iPhone 4 for shipment through Apple's website? I just want to get a general number of how many people had success, and how many had issues.

2. Press22 macrumors 6502

Press22

I managed to get one around 2am PST
    still trying to get a second one

3. erzeszut macrumors regular

My order finally went through around 1:30PM (central). Been trying since 7:30AM.

Also concerned about the "iPhones can only be shipped to AT&T billing address" nonsense. Um, hello, AT&T -- most people aren't sitting around at home during the day, waiting for a SIGNATURE REQUIRED delivery!

Went back to apple.com order status and changed the shipping address to my work location. A bit concerned that this will hose my order. We'll see.

4. bina12834 macrumors regular

same thing. started trying about 830am ESTand finally got through about 1pm EST.

i got the same "iPhones can only be shipped to AT&T billing address" and did the same thing as you with changing the shipping addess after the order went through. Im also worried that it will ruin my shipment.

5. wattsja macrumors regular

I just completed my apple.com order (have order # and already been billed) .. 2:30pm CST.

6. wattsja macrumors regular

I really WANT to change the shipping address, but I don't want to order to be delayed or canceled .. so I am sticking with the billing address and I will just take the day off I guess.

7. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    Yeah, I started as soon as it went for sale and finished an hour later.