So whos gonna forget about jailbreak today

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by macfan881, Jul 10, 2008.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

well with the tones of apps alot of good free ones who is gonna be updating i know i will be im browsing now and im impressed with the free apps and i have some of them all ready downloaded im just waiting for 2.0 to go live. ill porbally stay jailbreak free till its out and if there any other apps on the installer that are good but as of now i plan on staying jailbreak free :)

2. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

i forgot jailbreaking when they announce 2.0 and i've also been downloading apps and i like them. the free ones actually look good. i would like to buy more but i only got $11 and some change left and i gotta save it for 2.0

3. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

this section seams to have gone dead lately, so that is a shure sign that people are going legit

4. Xavier macrumors 68020

I will still jailbreak once it is out. Many of those apps seem overpriced to me. And the fact that I have THTouch (hold 'em poker) on my iPod touch for free where as the hold 'em game on the app store was something like $10 dollars. Thats $10 dollars I can spend on something more worth while, and I still have my just as ncie free hold 'em game.

I will still jailbreak once it has been released.

5. clyde2801 macrumors 601

clyde2801

I've updated itunes, but I can't find apps. Is everybody on this page not in the USA, or am I looking in the wrong place?

6. smiddlehurst macrumors 65816

Just spent a few minutes doing a full restore on my Touch and taking the chance to upgrade to 1.1.4 while I was about it. Looking forward to 2.0 and being able to put apps on legit as well as supporting the community that makes them at the same time.

7. stanton macrumors member

stanton

8. qacjared macrumors regular

I will jailbreak for the sole purpose of changing the Carrier Text from "iPod" to "Jared"