So I ordered it on June 15th and believe I have till the 16th of July to return for the full refund to Apple. Who's going to wait it out and see if this software update fix's any of these issues? I was thinking of just holding on to it and maybe just exchanging it for a 're-furbed' model down the road (once they really fix these issues). I also have a Sqauretrade warranty as well. FYI I really don't see how the software fix will fix current phones out there, since I drop calls/stalling 3G data all the time even when im full bars, etc.