Macrumors folks, I've got a strange one here. Last night I woke up and noticed my screen had come on so I just closed the screen (not sure this has anything to do with it). Woke up that morning, went to work and came home. Ate some lunch, picked up the Macbook Pro and noticed a bunch of fluid under it. I immediately took the battery out and dried it best that I could. I opened the screen only to find it was completely wet on the screen and on top of the keyboard. Unless I did something in my sleep I have no explanation how it could have gotten wet. I live alone in a secure apartment building, no pets and there were no drinks near it nor any leaks in the ceiling. My question for you all is there any fluid (a lot of fluid) somewhere in the computer? Besides the battery I can't think of anything. Battery looked fine btw. I had this crap all over my hands and such while cleaning it. Anything I should be concerned about, health wise (i.e Mercury, etc.)? Or is the only thing I should be concerned about is how it got wet? I tried to start it after it had dried and it's toast. What are my options now? Sorry, I am a complete computer newbie.