Socal Iphone 4 Thread !d

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Rahstyles, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Rahstyles macrumors member

Rahstyles

Sooo.... How was your expreinces?? since we have the lamest apple stores in the world! with there small stores and there ghetto reps... And sold out cases .. and no wifi in the store.. to test facetime..

2. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

3. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

Yea im okay.. what bout you??

Dont be coming in here frontin cause you got your nice rich hamptins apple store in florida

4. dagored macrumors 65816

Where are you located - I think was spillproof's question. My Apple Store near Pittsburgh, PA is great. The one in Columbus, OH not so great.

5. Rahstyles thread starter macrumors member

Rahstyles

Socal means southern california.. and im in temecula

6. db67fm macrumors regular

db67fm

I find the Apple store in the Northridge mall a very poor shopping experience.

Its a pretty small store and always overcrowded, the employees are hard to find and always very busy. When you do get to talk to one of them they aren't very nice/help full.

I ordered my iPhone 4 online.

7. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

I have good experiences at Mission Viejo and Irvine Spectrum. There is free wifi in the store, the staff have all been there awhile (a sign of decent morale), are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Either your expectations are too high, or you have an anomaly poor-experience store. Or both, I don't want to deny that possibility either.

8. Sleazy E macrumors 65816

Sleazy E

i think i lost some brain cells from reading this thread

9. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a

No problems at Topanga or Northridge or Glendale.. /shrug

10. Mliii macrumors 65816

Mliii

11. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

12. BadaBing!! macrumors 6502

BadaBing!!

It can be worst.. We dont have an Apple Store yet.. One is in the work for sept/oct opening.
    (Quebec city, Canada)

13. dsquared81 macrumors 6502

the majority of my visits at the brea location haven't been good. geniuses not very accommodating, takes forever to find someone to ring something up, too warm, and small selection of accessories. even though its a lot closer to me I try to avoid it as much as possible. I like going to the costa mesa location much more. it's the reverse of my experiences at brea.

14. Torresangel88 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A400 Safari/6531.22.7)

the apple store closest to riverside in rancho cucamonga is small but is great everyone is friendly and vey helpful also free wifi which I think every apple store has but tot sure

15. joec1101 macrumors 6502

victoria gardens store is great, also had good experiences at brea store and south coast plaza store.

16. nunes013 macrumors 65816

nunes013

westfarms store is great, theres just a lot of people sometimes and not enough apple refs to go around

17. mad-dog-one macrumors 6502

I thought the Temecula store was fine, but Victoria Gardens was packed and the Apple employees seemed to be frustrated by the crowd and on edge. I suppose anyone could have a different experience at either store.

18. mad-dog-one macrumors 6502

"We built 300 stores because we love" your money ... Uh, I mean "our customers."

19. Ann P macrumors 68020

I live right down the street from Victoria Gardens. Tight space, too many people, they are always packed. My early experiences ever since moving into the area has been horrible. I much rather prefer Irvine Spectrum or Brea.