Social Circle - iPhone app to help keep track of friends

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by martin6411, Mar 26, 2011.

1. martin6411, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011

martin6411 macrumors newbie

Hi, I recently released a new app called Social Circle. It's a pretty simple app that helps you keep track of friends and business contacts. It's kind of like a todo list for contacts. You tell it about how often you want to contact someone, and then when you call, text, or email from the app it'll automatically update. You can also manually update.

I've also been using it to track anything I want to do regularly. Some examples are places I like to eat out, how often I exercise, and household chores.

Check it out at http://itunes.apple.com/bw/app/social-circle/id423269936?mt=8

It's something I wrote for myself and hope others will find useful. I'd love feedback if you give it a try!

martin

2. upandcoming2 macrumors newbie

Application Name

Martin,

I stumbled upon your application because I'm actually in the middle of developing an application and would like to use the name 'Social Circle.' The application is in no way similar to yours, so you would be able to keep your application. Simply put, I would like to buy the name. Please send me a direct message and let me know if this is a possibility. Although I don't need the name, I would optimally like to use it

3. martin6411 thread starter macrumors newbie

I don't see a way to send a direct message so please contact me at

socialcircle at theory-group dot org