Social Networks?

Mammoth

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
Canada
What's your opinion on social networks such as Myspace, Nexopia, etc? I personally use Enter Inside and MSN Spaces, the latter being less used. I'm not into the major ones like Myspace because I find them just ridden with weird teenagers (I suppose I'm contradicting myself, being 13) and loaded with ads. What do you use? :D

lexus

macrumors 68000
Mar 26, 2006
Depends Greatly On The Weather
What's your opinion on social networks such as Myspace, Nexopia, etc? I personally use Enter Inside and MSN Spaces, the latter being less used. I'm not into the major ones like Myspace because I find them just ridden with weird teenagers (I suppose I'm contradicting myself, being 13) and loaded with ads. What do you use? :D
Are you promoting Enter Inside? It only has 41 members.

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Considering that I'm not only anti-social but increasingly anti-social, and considering that I tend to read "networking" with others as "using" others, I think social networks suck.

Honestly? I don't want to be found, and I don't want to be a part of anyone's "extended network." I want to sit here, read my book, drink my coffee, and crap on people's threads.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I have a Myspace page but I don't use it. Me and a friend run a joke Myspace page too but that's it. I don't care for online 'social networks'.