SocialGO in Apple Stores

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by wjordan, Oct 5, 2010.

1. wjordan macrumors newbie

Hi,

Has anyone seen the boxed version of the SocialGO software for sale yet in the Apple Stores?

I'm thinking of heading over to the store in NYC and taking a look, but don't want to waste my time if it's not in stock yet

I read that it would be in store in the beginning of October here:

http://www.socialgoplc.com/magazine/read/socialgo-announce-major-american-distribution-deal_7.html

By the sounds of it, the boxed version seems like a good way to get four months of 'premium' pretty cheap, which I hope will give plenty of time to test it out to the full, see if I can succeed with it. Has anyone here tried it out? If so, would four months seem like enough time to get to grips with it (I'm not an experienced developer)

2. wobblybadger macrumors newbie

SocialGO boxed set

The boxed set should be in Apple Stores within a week or ten days. Currently it is in Fry's Electronics stores, and available online through both Fry's and Broderbund. Note that in the online stores it is listed only as Windows compatible - but this is not correct. The product is SaaS, so it is platform agnostic. I hope this helps.

3. wjordan thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, that does help.

I will leave it a couple of weeks and then check it out in store when it is in stock. I'm hoping that the box comes with a useful instruction manual etc.

I knew about the Broderbund online version and you can call me old fashioned.... but I do like a box!