Society6 iPhone Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rosiros, Sep 22, 2012.

1. rosiros macrumors newbie

I've been eyeing some of the hard plastic cases at Society6, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? How durable are they, and does the print peel or scratch off easily?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. extraextra macrumors 68000

extraextra

I believe they sell Casemate cases. The designs have never flaked off on me, aside from the stuff that wears off from scratches. The cases are thin plastic (like most "snap"-style/feather/nude cases) and crack a bit easily in my opinion, namely the thin plastic strip between the screen and volume buttons. Dunno if that's still in the iPhone 5 cases.

I love the design selection but I think they are overpriced for what they are. YMMV

3. Cyroceon macrumors 6502a

Cyroceon

I don't know about the durability of them, but the designs sure look pretty good.

4. App King macrumors member

5. friars macrumors member

My girlfriend has one for 4s and the durability has been fine. Not meant to do drop tests with,, obviously, but no problems with it and everything fit snug.

If you're looking to protect everyday wear and tear it's a go. If you're clumsy and would prefer some bulk or protection for drops...maybe not.