Society6 iPhone Cases

rosiros

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
I've been eyeing some of the hard plastic cases at Society6, and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with them? How durable are they, and does the print peel or scratch off easily?

extraextra

macrumors 68000
Jun 29, 2006
California
I believe they sell Casemate cases. The designs have never flaked off on me, aside from the stuff that wears off from scratches. The cases are thin plastic (like most "snap"-style/feather/nude cases) and crack a bit easily in my opinion, namely the thin plastic strip between the screen and volume buttons. Dunno if that's still in the iPhone 5 cases.

I love the design selection but I think they are overpriced for what they are. YMMV

Cyroceon

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2008
I don't know about the durability of them, but the designs sure look pretty good.

friars

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
My girlfriend has one for 4s and the durability has been fine. Not meant to do drop tests with,, obviously, but no problems with it and everything fit snug.

If you're looking to protect everyday wear and tear it's a go. If you're clumsy and would prefer some bulk or protection for drops...maybe not.