Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

t19880821

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 1, 2008
I'm down, so long as I can get in to a game...

server's are fine now. they still have to work on stability and a bunch of other things. people, including myself, have been experiencing screen freezes -- the game itself doesn't freeze, just the screen because the background sounds are still normal. some minor, but still noticeable and annoying, lag issues -- still encountered this even when hardwired.

evan g

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
Well I got the beta, but (don't get me wrong GREAT game) I didn't really like it. I think it was a combination of the funky controls and the fact that I was owned by a bunch of people who got the beta a week before me and played it 24/7.

So I guess I'll look into it.

spyker3292

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2005
Michigan
Well I got the beta, but (don't get me wrong GREAT game) I didn't really like it. I think it was a combination of the funky controls and the fact that I was owned by a bunch of people who got the beta a week before me and played it 24/7.

So I guess I'll look into it.

Ya, the controls take some playing to get used to. I actually like them, just it's confusing switching between SOCOM and the R2 beta. If you get it, it's fun to sneak around. I've gotten so many people from the back :p.

evan g

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2008
Ya, the controls take some playing to get used to. I actually like them, just it's confusing switching between SOCOM and the R2 beta. If you get it, it's fun to sneak around. I've gotten so many people from the back :p.

So that was you... :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.