Soft / High quality leather band

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by zeeyo987, Oct 8, 2015.

1. zeeyo987 macrumors regular

So I have the stainless steel 42 and got a leather band from amazon which was nice but is not very soft or comfortable. I got my wife a stainless steel 38 and got her a brown modern buckle. This was from apple and is official. The modern buckle band is very soft and comfortable. It wraps around her wrist very nicely and is exactly what I am looking for. I know apple has the classic buckles for the 42 but I would really like to know if there are any options out there that are possibly softer and more comfortable and definitely cheaper. Thanks!

2. Michael/O macrumors member

Michael/O

You and me both. I've been scouring Amazon for just this item for a couple of weeks now. Sure, I found some bands on other sites that look very nice, however, considering the prices, I'd be better off just springing for the new Apple brown leather band.

3. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

Check out etsy - some great bands made from reclaimed vintage (and not so vintage) leather and most are handmade for under $100.

4. Michael/O macrumors member

Michael/O

Very nice. Thanks for the link!

5. wickedwahine11 macrumors 6502

wickedwahine11

I got the Pad and Quill leather band in the dark brown and it is very high quality leather. The leather is very soft to the touch, although it probably will need to break in a bit.