Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Maybe we can get a list of items that are causing some problems when updating to Mavericks. I'm looking for details about Adobe CS6 specifically. Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Dreamweaver. I also was wondering about VMware Fusion.

Of course people should wait if it's for work purposes. People can use their own discretion as to whether to upgrade or not. That's the boat I'm in. All the threads I found were pretty old for betas, and didn't help much.

squeakr

macrumors 68000
Apr 22, 2010
I have Fusion 6 and have experienced no issues on my 3 machines I upgraded this afternoon (2 laptops and 1 server). SO far so good as far as Fusion goes. I work in images for my company, as I need Windows for the software I need, no Mac alternative) and so far working flawlessly. I took the gamble, but I have several back ups to work from as well, so not as much of a gamble.

Mirage Incompatible

Bummer, Mirage which I loved, I love the clear is defo incompatible. I don't even know if they develop that program any longer. I did check for updates, got an update error. Probably wouldn't have done any good from all I've read about the new dock.

Slide023

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
I have VMware Fusion 5, but it's good to hear 6 works.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.