Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dscan99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 10, 2004
Nashville, TN
Can anyone recommend a good free Mac app that can be used to create a brochure/flyer?

I have Pages/Keynote as well so I wonder if that would do...?

Thanks

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68040
May 18, 2004
since you already have it, try Pages. It has templates if you prefer that route, including some that are specifically intended for flyers.

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
dscan99 said:
Can anyone recommend a good free Mac app that can be used to create a brochure/flyer?

I have Pages/Keynote as well so I wonder if that would do...?

Thanks
You can create a brochure/flyer using any app which will place text and/or graphics on a page. Pages or Keynote will certainly do the job.

dscan99

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 10, 2004
Nashville, TN
MisterMe said:
You can create a brochure/flyer using any app which will place text and/or graphics on a page. Pages or Keynote will certainly do the job.

Thanks.. I think so too.. but I would like to create a 3 column type brochure..the kind you can fold in three parts.. and I dont see a template for this in pages... any ideas?

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68040
May 18, 2004
dscan99 said:
Thanks.. I think so too.. but I would like to create a 3 column type brochure..the kind you can fold in three parts.. and I dont see a template for this in pages... any ideas?

you can do it yourself easily.....in a blank Pages document, go to "page setup" and change the orientation to landscape instead of portrait, then on the menu bar find the "columns" icon and select "3 columns" from the pull down menu.....and there you go

or you could select one of the existing templates with 3 columns and change the orientaion 90 degrees to landscape and revise the layout as you need

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.