Software to help manage Band/Events

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by wonderlover, Jun 20, 2017.

1. wonderlover macrumors newbie

I manage my band. I’m looking for something like Planning Center Online but less focused on religious institutions.

I have about 30 musicians/techs that I book a few times a week.

I’m currently using Google Calendars, Dropbox, and Wordpress to handle everything I’d like to accomplish.

I've been doing research for about a couple of months and have tried a LOT of different software solutions but none are geared towards what I need or they're EXTREMELY expensive and beyond the scope of what we need.

I’m looking for some software/app/solution that will allow me to:

• send Calendar requests … send a request to a musician for them to ACCEPT or DECLINE to let me know they’re available for the gig.

• have a possible portal so each team member can login and see what gigs/events they're scheduled to

• ability to email or text or push notify of any changes or important updates

• ability to host MP3’s and sheet music PDF pages so the musicians can preview the gig materials beforehand.

• mapping coordinates so when i add the address of the gig, it can hotlink to Google Maps or Waze

• an ability to show each musician/tech what gigs THEY have coming up booked with me. For instance, “Mike” on guitar can click and see all the dates he’s booked with me.

• mobile app integration if possible

I’ve looked for months for things and I’ve come up short on a lot of things.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions, I’d really appreciate it.

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

In what way are you currently using Wordpress?

What CRM/Project-type apps have you looked at? I'm thinking that everyone would need to be full participants in the CRM app which might not be practical but I could be wrong.

3. wonderlover thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm using Wordpress for just an info page for our Team.
    I created a Master Page where it has all the dates posted on it. They click on a date and it opens a page with all the Events Info on it.

Software I've looked into:
    PlanningCenterOnline
    Gigwell
    TourManagement
    MyGigs
    WhenIWork
    ShiftBoard
    Eventric

There's more but I can't think of them at the moment.

Was wondering if anyone does similar stuff and has any pointers or suggestions.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 21, 2017 ---
    To get everyone involved in the App wouldn't be a problem. In fact, it would be welcomed as they could possibly have Mobile App access and Push Notifications for event info/reminders.