Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pethead

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2015
Last evening noticed that the iPhone Watch App fails with software update with the error as seen in the picture.

Same thing again this morning. Tried while connected to LTE, same error.

Both iPhone and Watch are connected to Internet (both have IP's) both are able to access data

Attachments

• IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 134

techguy9

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2014
Last evening noticed that the iPhone Watch App fails with software update with the error as seen in the picture.

Same thing again this morning. Tried while connected to LTE, same error.

Both iPhone and Watch are connected to Internet (both have IP's) both are able to access data
Maybe its because there is no update. Try again when Watch OS 1.0.1 comes out.

----------

Its also not working for me, so that's probably why it's happening.

deezayy

macrumors newbie
Apr 2, 2011
Apple has not made the OTA (over the air) URL public yet. I'm assuming they are working on a software update or something.

pethead

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 25, 2015
Thx for the responses....Wish I had looked here prior to a chat session with Apple Support (useless today)..........gees YOU ALL are the BEST....when I kinda thought that Apple Support was the BEST.....wtf :)

Steven Jackson

macrumors 6502
Dec 8, 2006
Lincoln, U.K.
Same for me. I didn't get this message on Friday or Saturday (morning, UK) but I've been getting it for a few hours.

Let's hope there's an update on the way. I don't really know why I want an update, i just like updating stuff. It all works fine, as far as I can see...

Steve.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.