Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamespa66

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2007
Kenosha, WI
Trying to update iPhoto to 9.1.1 but Software update keeps saying server not available when it tries to do the download. Anyone else having problems?

Thanks,

Jim

jamespa66

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 6, 2007
Kenosha, WI
Thanks for the link but I already went that route. The question I asked was if anyone else was having the same problem. Generally when I assist people I answer the question asked not provide an work around. Thanks as well for the lesson in etiquette, next time I'll do my best not to offend you with my title.

Nov 28, 2010
located
Thanks for the link but I already went that route. The question I asked was if anyone else was having the same problem. Generally when I assist people I answer the question asked not provide an work around. Thanks as well for the lesson in etiquette, next time I'll do my best not to offend you with my title.

Yep, I thought so too.

I seem to have misunderstood you and your intentions (wanting to know if anyone has these problems too) instead of having a solution.

And by netiquette I mean proper communication, as the forum rules lay out.
https://macrumors.zendesk.com/hc/en-us#Minor_Problems

Have a good night anyway.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.