Soho Notes 8: Worst update ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by I WAS the one, Jan 13, 2010.

1. I WAS the one macrumors 6502a

I WAS the one

I've been using Soho Notes since it was called Sticky Note it was an app that worked well was very responsive and my whole life was archived in that app. I've been paying upgrades prices that are very expensive just because it was an app that I trusted. Since v.5 the upgrades began to bring more bugs than solutions and they start doing weird changes that didn't feel logical... Now that I'm running Snow Leopard the upgrade it's full of bugs and I'm not working as always no more.. after every back up it erase everything. Tabs, info, web bookmarks ... and always the same solution from the Tech support: "trash the pref file" I'm done with it. it is not was it used to be, and I need an app like that to replace it. if you know some app better for the same tasks please make the recommendation. I'm ready to say goodbye to Soho Notes. It is not working for me no more.

2. Michaelgtrusa macrumors 604

Michaelgtrusa

3. I WAS the one thread starter macrumors 6502a

I WAS the one

what do you think of Together 2.3 from Reinventing Software??? it seems more or less like Soho notes without the bugs and crashes.... I downloaded it tonight just to give it a spin... it's running flowlessly

4. Dillenger macrumors 6502a

Dillenger

I realize this is an old thread, but just in case anyone wants info about SOHO Notes, DON'T BUY IT! 3+ years of my notes are gone.