Sold iphones- what now?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by esvienne, Jun 16, 2008.

1. esvienne macrumors member

So, I stalked a little bit and searched but I didn't really see much in reference to my question.. if I missed it then I'm sorry, point me in the right direction :)

Anyway, my boyfriend and I both sold our iphones on ebay so that we would have money to upgrade. He's eligible for an upgrade in august and I am in september. My plan still shows that I have an iphone (I'm using some ghetto phone now) and his doesn't show the iphone picture, but we're both still paying for the iphone data plan.

I just noticed that mac rumors put up that post regarding the eligibility requirements known as of now, but I'm still wondering if ATT is going to change our plans from the iphone plan. Our intention was just to stick the one month out and pay the iphone data plan but sell the phones. Paying the extra money isn't a problem, and we figured maybe it would save us in case only original iphone customers are eligible to upgrade. We have our lines together (family plan). I was just curious if anybody else has sold their phone earlier than this month and stuck with the data plan, and if ATT noticed at all? Again, I'm sorry if this was already answered! :)

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Don't give the option to AT&T, b/c they will continue to charge you $20 per data plan per month, until you call and tell them, when you went to regular phones. You guys must be rollin' in the dough? :eek:

3. Auzburner macrumors 65816

Auzburner

Yeah someone's got a little extra cash...
    Your plan sounds great. Should work out fine. Your family plan should be fully upgradeable on the 11th based on the MacRumors summary of the AT&T situation.

4. esvienne thread starter macrumors member

Oh alright then, that sounds good :) thanks for replying guys, I hope everything goes well :)

5. OzExige macrumors 6502

OzExige

I've pre-ordered my phones, but you can only have 3

No more phones for you!

6. stevin macrumors regular

you cant pre-order.... can you?

7. esvienne thread starter macrumors member

I didn't think you can pre-order.... can you?! Note: Sarcasm doesn't transmit through posts (I should know- my sarcasm NEVER goes over well lol)