Sold my 12" PB...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by indierthanthou, Feb 5, 2008.

1. indierthanthou macrumors member

...The fan noise was getting to be too much for me, and I (unfortunately) need a computer that can run Windows, for my LabSims and whatnot for my computer courses. SO I am upgrading to a white macbook 2.2, $200 for black is too much. I have a friend who works at the apple store, so I get to use his employee discount with it. I plan on also getting the $100 PIXMA all-in-one printer with the rebate. Does anyone know of a hard sleeve that will fit well? I don't really trust the neoprene ones, this will be in a bag with my school books and other stuff, and I have really clumsy friends, knowing them they would just sit down in my car (on the seat where the laptop is) without checking first.

Any suggestions?

2. noodle654 macrumors 68020

noodle654

Umm...I have the ZeroShock III case and that holds up great in my bag. If you drop it, nothing happens because the inside is made of memory foam. But for a hardshell case....try this http://www.speckproducts.com/products/seethru/13-macbook/24

3. indierthanthou thread starter macrumors member

4. richard.mac macrumors 603

richard.mac

look at the neoprene sleeves. there like a little wetsuit for your mac. they will also give a little bit of shock protection from their spongy nature. but if you want a hard case dont get this.