Sold my iMac 2007??

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mikkker007, Jul 14, 2012.

1. mikkker007 macrumors member

i just sold my Mid 2007 iMac 20" 320GBHDD, 2GB ram running Lion for $500 AU...... does anyone else think this is awesome, for a 4 year old Computer?.....because I'm blown away........

2. harcosparky macrumors 68020

It's a Mac, they hold value. If it was a Windows computer made by Gateway, Dell, or HP you would have to pay someone $500 AU to haul it away.

I have a nearly new Windows Notebook ( less than 2 months old with receipt ) it sold for $579.00 USD, I'll be luck to get $300 USD for it when I put it up for sale this month.

3. flatfoot macrumors 65816

Congrats! :)

That's just one of the good things about Apple products.

4. RebornTheGame macrumors member

RebornTheGame

It is indeed awesome. Congrats.

I am currently waiting (as patiently as I can) to switch from Windows to OSX. I've been working on Windows since 95 and can't imagine one of the machines I've owned holding it's value so well (or really at all).

After the WWDC disappointment, I am trying not to get too excited by the approaching ML release, but it's just having mentally kicked Windows into touch, I'm ready to start enjoying OSX... now... soon... please.

Oh and nice to see another Queenslander here. :)

5. mikkker007 thread starter macrumors member

haha... there's a lot of Mac addicts in Queensland..... seriously though..? All of us Apple fans.... Youtube,"Steve Ballmer"......... seriously. its No wonder Microsoft.......SUX..