iPad mini Sold my iPad mini 16gb white

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Christian 5G, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Christian 5G macrumors 6502a

Christian 5G

Just sold my iPad mini for 290$, it was in mint condition, came with everything, no scratches or anything like that.

Sold just on time before they hopefully announce the mini2, so it wont loose a lot of resale value.

Is 290$ was a fair price?

2. mattbaar26 macrumors regular

Yeah you got to use however long you used your mini for for only $60

3. leftywamumonkey macrumors 6502a

leftywamumonkey

If you got $290, you did really well. You only lost $39 (excluding taxes) and found someone who was willing to pay that much for a used iPad at the very end of the cycle. Not only that, but refurbished iPad minis are $279. So yeah, you found a good buyer.

4. zunairryk macrumors regular

Wow, good for you lol. I personally would not pay this much. I picked up a week old ipad mini with full 1 year warranty for $250. It even came with the free Apple apps (pages, keynotes etc). I was waiting for the retina mini but decided to buy it for the time being until retina mini comes out.

Rumours are that it won't launch until Q1 2014. Are you willing to wait that long?

5. vmaniqui macrumors 6502a

vmaniqui

right now ipad mini 2 release date is a hit and miss. if they come out this year you're so lucky if not 4 months wait may not be bad at all. was it a friend who bought your mini ? just asking as he got duped (ha ha ha). seriously, you got a good price for your mini.

6. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

You do realize the Apple apps belong to the person you bought the ipad from, not you. If you ever have to restore they'll be gone, unless you know the password of the account they were downloaded from.

7. herdnerfer macrumors 6502

Nice!

Considering the Microcenter is selling them $279 brand new, I'd say you got a great deal!

8. zunairryk macrumors regular

I meant that i was able to download those apps for free from appstore using my itunes ID.