sold UMB bought 13.3" MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ikos, Jun 18, 2009.

1. ikos macrumors regular

just got back a couple of hours ago with my new MBP 13.3". met the buyer at the apple store gave him my UMB took the money and got the new MBP all in a good days work.

first impressions are, amazing screen, feels more sturdy because of the one piece bottom, and welcome back Firewire and hello SD card slot. so far im very happy with my decision.

2. Alexwithad macrumors 6502

Don't forget to mention the backlit keyboard! I LOVE IT!

3. fuzzielitlpanda macrumors 6502a

yup anyone who owned the umb will really appreciate the 13" mbp as everything was improved (minus the sata). i am loving mine

4. AGSHender macrumors regular

AGSHender

I moved from an early 2007 MacBook to a refurb 2.53 Ghz uMBP this week, and I've been pleased with everything so far, myself. Considering it has a later CPU and twice the RAM you can bet that it feels "snappier" in everyday tasks, but the screen is incredible. Definitely the best laptop screen I've used so far. I'm considering even forgoing my 22" widescreen monitor to use the 15.4" LCD instead, because even though I'm losing a lot of screen real estate (that I rarely used anyway) the new laptop is just that much better.

My one complaint so far? On my old laptop and the Dells I work on at work, if I build up a static charge it's only certain places on the laptop that shock you. Witht he new unibody, it's the whole freaking thing. Not all that important, but annoying as hell.

5. ikos thread starter macrumors regular

the 1.5gb sata does not apply to me since I wont be using an SSD.