Sold v1 8GB iPhone CL $475...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SFStateStudent, Jul 31, 2008.

1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

heading over to the San Francisco, Downtown One Stockton Street Apple Store. Surprising my wife with her 3G 16GB White. Told her I needed to do some updating on her v1 iPhone, so she'll be surprised with her "early birthday present" (August 20th). :p

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Nice, I love **** like that. Too bad my wife and I are separated and about the only thing I would surprise her with is another chick in my bed. But yeah, surprises rock. You go boy, I bet your gonna have a good night with the Mrs.

3. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

If I play my cards right, I'm talkin' "afternoon delight" if everything goes right at the Apple Store! LOL :D

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

LOL!

Nice nice......

5. brock2621 macrumors 6502a

brock2621

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That's the funniest thing i've read all month on here!

6. ballen420 macrumors 6502

Sounds to me like you are making out in the deal. Extra $175 in your pocket, potentially a happy ending, and you get to pass it off as an early birthday present?

My GF is too smart for that trick.

7. SFStateStudent thread starter macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

My GF is a Cal grad, but her undergraduate degree is in Anthropology, and her graduate degree is Engineering, thank God it's not Business...LOL :p

8. taran420 macrumors 6502a

wow how do u handle them both......LOL...booked, or your confused about your relationship???? lol

9. Burton8219 macrumors 6502

Word dude, State you are a P I M P dude lol how do you manage your time for both ladies, and what are you going to get your GF? Now that you bought your wife an iPhone the GF must be pretty jealous lol

10. crazyitalian198 macrumors regular

BWAHAHAHA, that is awesome. I really don't see how you could have confused your relationship unless you just got married and didn't make a big deal about it. That or you are a straight pimp.....either way awesome.