Solitaire

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kloda, May 25, 2010.

1. kloda macrumors member

Does anyone have a recommendation for an iPad Solitaire app?

I usually play Klondike on the Mac (dealing one card at a time).

TIA!

2. srl7741 macrumors 68020

srl7741

If you are looking for FREE Apps I like this one iTunes Link

Pay Apps I like this one iTunes Link

I found the free one only later after making the purchase of the pay game. The pay game I think is better but it's hard to knock FREE. The Free version works great.

3. MarkG21 macrumors regular

My favorite is Solitaire City - Lots of games and lots of different rules.

4. iFerd macrumors 6502a

For reasons I can no longer remember, I settled on Mondo Solitaire on the iPhone. It was natural to get it for the iPad too.

5. bmorley macrumors newbie

Solitaire Favorites HD is the version I like. Have been playing this persons version since before the app store was available (jail broken iPod touch) to the official touch version and now the iPad version. It has Klondike, Freecell and Spider. Not fancy but has a nice background and and card back graphics. Smooth gameplay. The current version also has statistics which is a nice addition. It is 99 cents.

6. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

My favorite is AcidSolitaire, although not all of the graphics are HD. Eric Snider's Solitaire is very nice. Solitaire City has tons of games, but the artwork is ugly, and the interface could use some work.

7. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

I really like Solitaire City myself. Works great and smoothly, and easy to manipulate too, unlike Mondo Solitaire...

8. lelisa13p macrumors 68000

lelisa13p

My most favorite high quality Solitaire game with many variations (35) and priced $1.99 is Solebon. I've played the Palm version since 2003; it was always FREE and for high res screens so I didn't mind paying a small amount for this one. Looks/plays great on iPod Touch, iPhone and also iPad (I use all 3.) :)