Hi there. I got 4 mails with pdf documents and 2 mails with passwords for them. None of them seems to work in any combination. But finally I figured out how to get this to work. The problem: I directly copied the passwords into the pdfs inside the email. Maybe copy & paste directly from email to email did copy some meta data (font, size, white spaces at beginning or end) to the password field as well. Or Maybe entering a pdf password to a pdf preview in the email doesn't work at all. However... I saved the pdf files in the download folder, then copied the passwords to the browser address bar (to avoid copying meta data) and from there copied it into the opened pdf file. This did work.