[SOLUTION] USB & iTunes icon

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Qassim811, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Qassim811 macrumors newbie

Hey,
    I had this problem days ago untill i finnaly got to solve this problem, I googled alot and no one had the answer and i thought i had to buy a new iphone. Alot of people in other forums and in this forum posted threads about this and nobody responded and didnt have the rright answer. but today i have it :D

Do you have the thing when you plug your iPhone to the computer with usb a USB and an itunes icon show on your iphone with an emergency call? do you see the porblem when you plug your iphoen into the computer and open itunes all you see is writings about the SIM? Well , Well , Well your in the right place.

Step 1: Plug your iPhone to the computer with the USB.
    Step 2: Open iTunes
    Step 3: Enter DFU mode ( Hold Power and Home button untill the screen of oyur iphone goes black ignore the power off slide thing, when it turns black remove your hand from the Power button but leave your finger on the home button while pressing it, wait till like 10 - 15 sec maybe tell you see that your iphone is once again connected to itunes now you can restore it)
    Step 4: Restore it to the latest fimware OS 3.0 you can download it from here 2G , 3G
    Step 5: When it finished restoring now you must jailbreak and unlock with the new tool called redsn0w (for Windows) , Redsn0w (for Mac OS X)
    Step 6: Now when you restored your iphone you all need to do is jailbreak it with redsn0w and here is a guide for redsn0w click for guide

Hope it works :)

2. Qassim811 thread starter macrumors newbie