[SOLVED] Anyone know the right file location for me?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by upaymeifixit, May 14, 2009.

1. upaymeifixit macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

Does anyone know where I can find some of the system images such as the scroll bars, and "stoplight's". Just the main ones.

Thanks

2. upaymeifixit thread starter macrumors 6502a

upaymeifixit

I did some browsing.

So after a quick scan of "/System/Library/Frameworks/" I found some stuff that interested me. Navigation and Core Audio Kit particularly. I haven't managed to find the right images yet. Any ideas?

Here are some interesting paths.

Address Book: /System/Library/Frameworks/AddressBook.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    Help Toolbox: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    Navigation: /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    Core Audio Kit: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    GLUT: /System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    QTKit: /System/Library/Frameworks/QTKit.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    Quartz: /System/Library/Frameworks/Quartz.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageKit.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    Security Interface: /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityInterface.framework/Versions/A/Resources
    WebKit (If used): /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Resources