- I have a Macbook Pro 14 M1X (base model) connected directly to the original Apple power supply via USB-C.
- My computer has no peripherals connected (i.e. External monitor, usb hub, etc.).
- I have software's downloading content therefore I do not want these to stop when the screen goes off.
- I never had this issue with my previous Macs, and in the power settings I've checked "Prevent your Mac from Automatically sleeping when the display is off".
- Every-time the screen goes off the computer goes in fact to sleep stopping all running apps. How to fix this please? It seems a bug compared to the previous Macs I had.