[SOLVED] Pandora Skip: Pandora account not working on PC or iPhone now

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by UCLAKoolman, Feb 8, 2012.

1. UCLAKoolman, Feb 8, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2012

UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

A strange issue occurred today when I was skipping multiple songs on my iPhone. After one of the skips the next song wouldn't load. I closed the app and closed it out of my multitask drawer. However the music still would not play when I opened the app again.

I tried loading Pandora on my PC, and saw this error message: There are no more songs to play on this station (Changing stations gave this same message)

When I created a new account, I could resume playing on both my PC and iPhone, but the old account still gives the error message.

Is it possible that Pandora has wised up to the skip hack and is banning accounts?

Edit: WORKING AGAIN. Checked back about an hour later and my old account works on my PC and my iPhone with the Pandora Skip hack.

2. eclipse01 macrumors 68020

eclipse01

I have skipped TONS of songs in a row and never have had this happen

3. UCLAKoolman thread starter macrumors 6502a

I've skipped tons as well. This is the first time it's happened to me. After some googling, apparently this error was common when the revamped Pandora site launched. However it's strange that my iPhone would trigger a glitch like this.

4. aDRock1154 macrumors 65816

aDRock1154

This happened to me last night... I uninstalled the Pandora app and reinstalled. It started working after that..

5. kg911 macrumors newbie

Same for me last night... I uninstalled still not working. Had to create a new account.