Some Accessory Questions

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mfaye21, Dec 12, 2010.

1. mfaye21 macrumors regular

I will be getting a new iPhone soon and I have a few questions about some accessories.

1. Should I get the Incase Snap On Case or the Incase Slider Case?

2. BestSkinsever or Bodyguardz

3. Kind of not an iPhone question but has anyone had any experience with these earphones? If so, how do you like them. If you havent, or you have any alternatives for about that price what are they?

Thanks! :apple:

2. r2fa3l macrumors regular

Incase Slider. be careful when putting it though, so that it won't scratch.

and 3. i wouldnt buy those earphones buy the scosche 39.99 ones from
    the apple store or order them. those are way better. if you're off-budget get
    the beats tour by dr dre.

if you need pix tell me and i'll get you some of both incase snap and incase slider

3. iTechDude21 macrumors newbie

iTechDude21

Don't even get the Incase Slider, if you're looking for a slider, get the CaseCrown Glider. It's much better and cheaper. It also works with screen protectors.

4. mfaye21 thread starter macrumors regular

Can I please have pics of the snap? I think I am leaning towards that..

EDIT: And thank you for the earphone advice. They look great.

5. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

I know this isn't one of your options, but if you're going to spend $35 on a case, then get the otterbox commuter or speck candyshell, they work with a full body skin

6. mfaye21 thread starter macrumors regular

Why would you choose the candyshell over the snap on?

7. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

i have both and the candyshell offers better protection. Snap has no drop protection and the cs does.

8. deeesea macrumors 6502

Don't get either the body guards or the BSE if you're gonna get an incase slider, those things fit extremely snug and the BSE or Body guards (they all use the same material) and it'll just make removing the slider neigh impossible.

I put one on the other night, left the back of my BSE film on, and holy **** that was impossible to remove, I ended up using a ruler and twisting it on the sides to separate the two pieces. Trust, you wanna avoid that if you want to keep the BSE/Body guards.

Also as for #3, check out the monster turbines, they can be had for a lot cheaper now, and are a decent set, also the ADDIEMs are good as well.

9. mfaye21 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks!

That whole cae thing doesnt sound like much fun...

10. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

Don't even think about screen protection if you want a slider. It will destroy any screen protector. Here's another great case. Incipio NGP - $20 at wal-mart. has a really nice case and front screen protector. Its not bulky but also very protective and a great value