Some apps won't load

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by UKFan643, Oct 10, 2015.

1. UKFan643 macrumors regular

Ok. So I know some people are having trouble getting native apps to load since watchOS 2 came out. My issue is a little different.

Everything seemed to be working great after I upgraded, and I've only noticed this problem for the last couple of days. Some of my native apps are working great. Some of my non-native apps are working great. But certain apps won't load at all. One, that at one point was working fine, will no longer load. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, but it just sticks at "installing" and never works.

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix? Thanks!

2. Mr.C macrumors 601

What apps are you having trouble with and regards the installing option have you tried cancelling the install process and try to re-install.

3. UKFan643 thread starter macrumors regular

Specifically, my Draft Kings app won't load at all. Nor will the Overcast Podcast player. I have tried cancelling the install and re-installing a couple of times. And right now, I started to install Draft Kings last night and it still says "Installing."

4. bcaslis macrumors 68020

I think the Overcast 2.0 update broke the watch app. It used to work for me but hasn't since the 2.0 update.

5. UKFan643 thread starter macrumors regular

I just noticed my At Bat app isn't working either. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall and now it's just stuck on "installing."

6. UKFan643 thread starter macrumors regular

Ok, even stranger...

My At Bat app is now working on my watch but it still says "installing" in the Watch app on my Phone. The complication doesn't seem to be working but if I click on the complication, it takes me to the app which is working. I don't get this.

7. Minarets macrumors 6502

I can't get Dark Sky to even show on the watch? It's been on my 5s for a year but doesn't even show in apps on the watch.

8. bcaslis macrumors 68020

Dark Sky works fine on mine. I think they changed from a free app to a newer paid app awhile ago. Only the newer app is going to work on the watch.