iPad mini Some Best Buy Stores Have rMini In Stock!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by AppleRobert, Nov 12, 2013.

1. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Just do a zip code search on their website and it will show you availability for each model. Several stores in my area show some in stock. I grabbed one, 16GB!

2. rmhop81 macrumors 68020

rmhop81

thanks for the update. nothing in Dallas area yet

3. edtorious macrumors 65816

edtorious

where do you check for availability? mine is showing in store only?

4. AppleRobert thread starter macrumors 603

You may have to actually try some because I literally was at the store and the truck was being unloaded slow but sure. It may take some time for the database to be loaded for availability for each location, may be worth a trip if you are close by.

5. wassup121 macrumors member

6. AppleRobert thread starter macrumors 603

7. arbitrageur macrumors newbie

Confirmed .. a number of stores in NJ have them in stock ready to pick up today. Looks like all WiFi, no cellular models. :(

8. djkarizmatik macrumors newbie

i swear i just pulled up best buy site and checked northern VA area and tysons corner store had some in stock. unfortunately their site sucks and kept asking me to add a data plan for cellular (which i'd rather not do right now anyway). i ended up stuck on a page and when i refreshed, all were out of stock. guess they must've been selling out in store while they were updating stock online. oh well. got my online apple order in earlier so guess i'm stuck waiting.

9. Bad.Hat.Harry macrumors newbie

Bad.Hat.Harry

I just walked out of the Best Buy in Cerritos, CA with a 64GB retina mini. Looks like they had a few more in stock.

10. OCJeff macrumors regular

In-Store gone?

Is it just me, or is the on-line purchase and in-store pickup option gone? I was just looking at inventory around my area, and now I cannot even access that link. It just says "Coming soon".

Anyone else?

11. HelloMikee macrumors 6502a

HelloMikee

I picked up a 32 white at one of the best buys in my area. It showed in stock however add to cart (pick up option) wasn't working. I called and said I couldn't purchase over the phone but said they had around 5. So I drove about 15 miles to pick it up!

12. unibility macrumors 6502

local BestBuy's Apple truck was late but reserved a 128GB iPad mini retina. :D

13. diegosilang macrumors member

I confirm and it is showing as available in store at the BB close to where I live here in socal. Although no option to buy online and do a store pickup.

14. AppleRobert thread starter macrumors 603

Glad some folks were able to acquire one!

I picked up a red Smart Cover that was returned so I got a break on that somewhat.

What a hard decision it is going to be for me personally between the Air and the rMini. Now I will use the latter for a week and I will not go to the Air until I put the Mini through its paces. We'll see how it goes.

Remember though the website is not always accurate for in store availability. If you are close enough and want one, take the drive anyway. Good luck!

15. PeterKG macrumors 6502

I just picked up a 16GB Retina mini, Space Grey, at Best Buy in Costa Mesa, CA. They had six of them in that color. Now they have five. :eek: