Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Illmaculate

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2015
Hi Good People of Macrumors,

First of all, I hope this is an appropriate place to start this discussion...

I'm currently doing a review of the bill for my report/assignment, with specific focus on Telecommunication providers (I'm from Australia).

From what I've seen in my country, most of the bills that customers receive are confusing, cluttered, and down right inconsistent at the best of times. However, I do know the players in the UK and US markets have really picked up their game in this department so I'm keen to gather as much info. as I can so I can provide recommendations on what is considered GOOD and BAD when it comes to a customer's bill.

So if anybody would be willing to send through screen shots of their bill/PDFs/etc. I would greatly appreciate it, but more important I'd love to know your thoughts on what you like/dislike about the bill you receive from your Telco provider e.g. too many ads or too many pages

Don't want anybody to feel like they would be exposing their personal details so please block out any info. that you would not care to share.

Thanks so much guys...hope to really see some bill examples from the AT&T's, Sprints, O2's, T-Mobiles, etc.

Cancelled
Jun 21, 2010
PM Me. I'll try to send you a PDF of my AT&T bill with everything blurred out if that helps!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.