Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cyphex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2010
Hello ,

I would like to ask here for some advice. I am in the process to buy 2 Apple products , 1 iMac 27" and 1 MacBook Pro 13''.

Now the issue is the iMac to be honest (The MacBook can wait for now).
I reviewed the Buyers Guide and it shows that the iMac is in Neutral - Mid product cycle.

I have read elsewhere and heard that there migth be a new product line in Januray(?).

Is there any information that migth lead to this or is it unlikly to happen.

Thank you for any information you provide :)

Regards

Nov 28, 2010
located
With "new product line" do you mean a new Mac or just an update?

The iMac will most likely be updated in Spring 2011 and the MacBook might get an earlier update, but Spring 2011 is as good a guess as it gets.

And there are currently no rumours hinting at any update of the mobile line, except with the release of Sandy Bridge in January of 2011.

cyphex

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 28, 2010
With "new product line" do you mean a new Mac or just an update?

The iMac will most likely be updated in Spring 2011 and the MacBook might get an earlier update, but Spring 2011 is as good a guess as it gets.

And there are currently no rumours hinting at any update of the mobile line, except with the release of Sandy Bridge in January of 2011.

Yes about "new product line" i mean a new iMac.

Spring 2011 is not that far away so maybe i will wait. As for the Sandy Bridge that is kinda far away anyway .

Thank you for your fast reply

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.