Some iPhone 4 Lockscreens I made with slim sliders

LoneWolf121188

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
Longmont, CO
I found this Lockscreen in the Lockinfo thread, but I couldn't figure out where on earth they got that slider from...so I made one. :D It's just a jpeg, not actually an animated slider, but I still like it. If anyone can figure out how I can get an animated one like this, I'd appreciate it!

Feel free to use the jpegs below yourself, and show me how you used them! Simply copy them to your phone using iTunes, then go to your photo library, tap the photo you want, tap the arrow at the bottom, tap Use as Wallpaper, tap Set (it's already sized correctly), then tap Set Lock Screen. Enjoy! :apple:

The last picture is a screenshot of my lockscreen (with Lockinfo), to give you an idea of how it looks. You'll need Lockinfo or Intelliscreen or something similar to get rid of the stock slider. The backgrounds themselves are from http://iphonewallpapersthatdontsuck.tumblr.com/

Attachments

bloody

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2007
I have that slider. What do you mean when you say animated? As far as I can tell my slider images are static and don't move at all, unless you are talking about the fact that it moves across the screen when you try to slide it.

LoneWolf121188

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
Longmont, CO
I have that slider. What do you mean when you say animated? As far as I can tell my slider images are static and don't move at all, unless you are talking about the fact that it moves across the screen when you try to slide it.
Yes, that, and/or the glowing/highlight animation that the original slider had. Which slider is it on cydia?

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
What slider is that? I want it for my 4.

YOANN

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2011
I want this slider please

please where I can download this slider for my iphone 4 ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.