Some iPhone 4 Lockscreens I made with slim sliders

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LoneWolf121188, Aug 7, 2010.

1. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

I found this Lockscreen in the Lockinfo thread, but I couldn't figure out where on earth they got that slider from...so I made one. :D It's just a jpeg, not actually an animated slider, but I still like it. If anyone can figure out how I can get an animated one like this, I'd appreciate it!

Feel free to use the jpegs below yourself, and show me how you used them! Simply copy them to your phone using iTunes, then go to your photo library, tap the photo you want, tap the arrow at the bottom, tap Use as Wallpaper, tap Set (it's already sized correctly), then tap Set Lock Screen. Enjoy! :apple:

The last picture is a screenshot of my lockscreen (with Lockinfo), to give you an idea of how it looks. You'll need Lockinfo or Intelliscreen or something similar to get rid of the stock slider. The backgrounds themselves are from http://iphonewallpapersthatdontsuck.tumblr.com/

Attached Files:

2. bloody macrumors member

I have that slider. What do you mean when you say animated? As far as I can tell my slider images are static and don't move at all, unless you are talking about the fact that it moves across the screen when you try to slide it.

3. LoneWolf121188 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes, that, and/or the glowing/highlight animation that the original slider had. Which slider is it on cydia?

4. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

What slider is that? I want it for my 4.

5. chris00780 macrumors newbie

6. YOANN macrumors newbie

I want this slider please

please where I can download this slider for my iphone 4 ?